The greatest expectation a person can have coming into any church service is that of being in the Presence of God. It’s more than a feeling or a temporary high. It is the intimate interaction between God and mankind. The central purpose of our coming together is to be in the presence of God and to bless His Name. Our central desire is to walk in His presence every moment of our lives.
If you have never had the opportunity to be in a Spirit-filled service before, you may not know what to expect. The Bible has a lot to say about our worship and there are several principles and actions that were practiced by the early church and are outlined in the Word of God for us to follow. In coming to our service, guests will soon discover that the biblical actions and expressions of worship are still practiced today in a relevant, moving manner. Here are some examples of our worship practice:
- We pray together aloud (Acts 4:24)
- We lift our hands in praise (Psalm 134:2)
- We sing with all our hearts (Psalm 98:4)
- We play musical instruments (II Samuel 6:5)
- We clap and shout unto God (Psalm 47:1)
- We testify publicly (Psalm 22:22)
- We anoint with oil for divine healing (James 5:14)
- We allow the operation of the spiritual gifts (I Corinthians 14:2)
We would love to see you in service and it would be an honor to worship with you. Please feel free and welcome to join us as we praise God together and worship Him in Spirit and in truth!